The application period is always from 01 April until 01 June of each year. We only accept applications during this period and they must be sent electronically in PDF format. Please complete the application form, which is only provided for download during the application period, and send it to the following addresses AdmissionsUG.MED(at)soton.ac.uk and application-ksm(at)gnh.net.
Please enclose evidence of your qualifications (certificates, internship certificates, etc.) with your application as far as possible. Only send these documents in PDF format. Participation in the Selection Days is a prerequisite for admission to the course.
- All application documents must be completely in the English language.
- Please complete the application form in electronic form, save it as an PDF document and send your application by e-mail exclusively to: AdmissionsUG.MED(at)soton.ac.uk AND application-ksm(at)gnh.net
- Applications received outside the application period or other than by e-mail will not be considered.
- If you are still waiting for results (e.g. Abitur), enter the expected scores and submit them immediately on receipt. If you are waiting for your English or German language test result, enter the date of the test day and submit it immediately on receipt! We recommend sending the application form in advance.
- Please document your complete education including full and incomplete qualifications as detailed as possible and attach your CV. In case of incomplete qualifications please supply your motives and a reference of your program management.
- Please refer to the Selection Policy and the Religion & Belief Code of Practice of the University of Southampton and the Kassel School of Medicine which are available in the download area below.
- The applications are checked on a random basis and in case of suspected fraud attempts. This applies, among other things, to information that is not factual in relation to the person, information on the nursing internship, to the qualifications achieved, but also not independently written motivation letters. If at any time it turns out that your information in the application form is not truthful or that the letter of motivation has not been written completely and independently by the applicant personally, this will result in exclusion from the application process or studies at the University of Southampton and the Kassel School of Medicine.
In case of any questions, you are welcome to write us an e-mail to ksm(at)gnh.net.
Questions regarding the status of your application will not be answered according to the Selection Policy. You will be notified by us as soon as the first phase of the selection process is completed.
|25 February 2023||Online Open Day (more information will be announced soon / registration by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|01 April until 01 June 2023||Application period (online)|
|16 until 19 June 2023||Selected candidates invited to attend Selection Days|
|28 June until 30 June 2023||Selection Days (online / Kassel)|
|from 06 July 2023||First offers made|
28 July 2023
|Deadline acceptance signed study contracts|
|from 31 July 2023||Second offers made (if required)|
|08 September 2023||Induction Year 1 in Kassel|
Mid/end September 2023
|Start of studies in Southampton|
*Disclaimer – this calendar of events is provisional and may, therefore be subject to change.
BM(EU) Curriculum Plan 2022/2023pdf406 KB
BM(EU) Programme Specification 2022/2023pdf131 KB
Promoting excellence: standards for medical education and trainingpdf507 KB
GMC Visit Report on University of Southamptonpdf346 KB
Selection Procedure and Policypdf247 KB
Religion and Belief Code of Practicepdf467 KB