The application period is from 1 April 2021 – 01 June 2021. We only accept applications during this period and they must be sent electronically. Please complete the following document and send it to the following address AdmissionsUG.MED(at)soton.ac.uk and application-ksm(at)gnh.net
Please enclose evidence of your qualifications (certificates, internship certificates, etc.) with your application as far as possible and send them to the above e-mail addresses. Participation in the Selection Days is a prerequisite for admission to the course.
In case of difficulties editing or downloading the application form please contact the Kassel School of Medicine via mail using Application-KSM(at)gnh.net.
- Applications must all be in the English language
- Please complete the application form in electronic form, save it as an PFD document and send your application by e-mail exclusively to: AdmissionsUG.MED(at)soton.ac.uk AND application-ksm(at)gnh.net
- Applications received before 1 April 2021 0:00 (CET) or after 01 June 2021, 12:00 (CET), cannot be considered.
- If you are still waiting for results (e.g. Abitur), enter the expected scores and submit them immediately on receipt. If you are waiting for your English or German test result, enter the date of the test day and submit it immediately on receipt! We recommend sending the application form in advance.
- Please fill in all required information completely in the application form.
- Please refer to the Selection Policy 2021 and the Religion & Belief Code of Practice of the University of Southampton and the Kassel School of Medicine.
- Please note that we are unable to consider transfer applications onto the BM(EU) Programme from other medical schools except in very exceptional circumstances.
- The applications are checked on a random basis and in case of suspected fraud attempts. This applies, among other things, to information that is not factual in relation to the person, information on the nursing internship, to the qualiﬁcations achieved, but also not independently written motivation letters. If at any time it turns out that your information in the application form is not truthful or that the letter of motivation has not been written completely and independently by the applicant personally, this will result in exclusion from the application process or studies at the University of Southampton and the Kassel School of Medicine.
In case of any questions, you are welcome to write us an e-mail or call us on +49 561 980-3510.
Questions regarding the status of your application will not be answered according to the Selection Policy 2021. You will be notified by us as soon as the first phase of the selection process is completed.
Application and Selection Process 2021
|27 March 2021||Online Open Day|
|1 April 2021 - 1 June 2021||Application period|
|15 - 18 June 2021|
Selected candidates invited to attend Selection Days
|30 June - 2 July 2021||Online Selection Days|
|8 - 9 July 2021||First offers made|
|31 July 2021||Deadline acceptance signed study contracts|
|3 - 24 August 2021||Second offers made (if required)|
|10 September 2021||Induction Year 1 in Kassel|
Disclaimer – this calendar of events is provisional and may, therefore be subject to change.