The application period is from 1 April 2020 – 09 June 2020. We only accept applications during this period and they must be sent electronically. Please complete the following document and send it to the following address: AdmissionsUG.MED(at)soton.ac.uk and application-ksm(at)gnh.net
If you have evidence of your qualifications (certiﬁcates, internship sign offs, etc.) it will save time if these can also be emailed to the above addresses. Please bring the originals and any documents you have not sent to the Selection Days. Participation in the Selection Days is a prerequisite for admission to the university.
- Applications must all be in the English language
- Please complete and sign the application form in electronic form. If you cannot insert an electronic signature, please print your application, sign, scan the document again and send your application by e-mail exclusively to: AdmissionsUG.MED(at)soton.ac.uk and application-ksm(at)gnh.net
- Unsigned applications or unsolicited applications cannot be considered.
- Applications received before 1 April 2020 0:00 (CET) or after 09 June 202019, 12:00 (CET), cannot be considered.
- If you are still waiting for results (e.g. Abitur), enter the expected scores and submit them immediately on receipt. If you are waiting for your English or German test result, enter the date of the test day and submit it immediately on receipt! We recommend sending the application form in advance.
- Please fill in all required information completely in the application form.
- Do not send further documents (cover letter, references, certificates, certificates, etc.) before you are explicitly requested to do so personally. Documents received in addition to the application form will not be considered.
- Please refer to the Selection Policy 2020 and the Religion & Belief Code of Practice of the University of Southampton and the Kassel School of Medicine.
- Please note that transfer of study to KSM from another medical study course is not possible.
- The applications are checked on a random basis and in case of suspected fraud attempts. This applies, among other things, to information that is not factual in relation to the person, information on the nursing internship, to the qualiﬁcations achieved, but also not independently written motivation letters. If at any time it turns out that your information in the application form is not truthful or that the letter of motivation has not been written completely and independently by the applicant personally, this will result in exclusion from the application process or studies at the University of Southampton and the Kassel School of Medicine.
In case of any questions, you are welcome to write us an e-mail or call us on +49 561 980-3510.
Questions regarding the status of your application will not be answered according to the Selection Policy 2020. You will be notified by us as soon as the first phase of the selection process is completed.
Application and Selection Process 2020
01.04.2020 – 09.06.2020
selected candidates invited to attend Selection Days
|08.07 – 10.07.2020||First offers made|
|03.08.2020||Deadline acceptance signed study contracts|
|03.08. – 24.08.2020||Second offers made (if required)|
|07./08.09.2020||Induction Year 1 in Kassel|
Induction Year 1 in Southampton
Disclaimer – this calendar of events is provisional and may, therefore be subject to change.